The Ball-Chatham School District is announcing that its Kindergarten Pre-registration for the 2023-24 school year will be online this year, beginning Friday, February 10th, and running through February 28th.
The First Step...
Once your form is filled out and received, your school will email your Skyward login and password information within a week to 10 days. After receiving your Skyward information, parents/guardians should log in and upload copies of:
· Their child's certified birth certificate
· A signed lease, mortgage, or most recent tax bill
· Two other pieces of mail with name and current address listed (such as utility bills, cable bill, etc.)
· Their child’s immunization records (due by the first day of school in August)
· A current physical for their child (due by the first day of school in August)
Need help figuring out how to upload copies of the above-needed items into Skyward after receiving your login and password? The District is providing a visual tutorial for uploading documents into Skyward here.
The pre-registration process will not be complete until proof of residency is confirmed (either by a copy of a lease, mortgage, or most recent tax bill along with two other pieces of mail with name and current address listed). See Residency Requirements here.
Pre-registered students and their families will be able to participate in transition activities beginning this spring at their home elementary school. The time/date/format for these events is yet to be determined.
We can’t wait to see all of our newest students who will begin their educational journey with us on August 16, 2023!